Chevonne & Curly Chevonne & Curly

Uhhhh...this was submitted before.

Was submitted before. Do u really have to submit it again, and yes It was good and very funny..I would have voted 10 if it wasnt submitted more then once.... + Pirated by you. I know ur not from noisemedia...but now nice try :)

-Rumiko (a.k.a) Flashboy

noisemedia responds:

It sure smells like noisemedia? It sure feels like noisemedia? Hell, the sign out the front even says - noisemedia? Could this be coincidental? Or do I work here? I think the latter.

Gatorman and Flashboy. Just to let you know, I submitted the work on behalf of the team at noisemedia, it was a collaborative effort. I most definitely do work for the company, in which you can confirm by emailing me robert@noisemedia.com - or 604 684 3326. (Robert D'Assisi, vp operations noisemedia).
Glad you all liked the show, ep2 will be posted shortly.

Oh, and flashboy - this show has never been submitted to newgrounds, you may have seen the trailer on other portals *icebox, alt.sho etc. But never to newgrounds.

Thanks again for the praise! :)

Gundam Gundam

?? Ok, Gundam sucks, at least I think.

Gundam sux, but this was a pretty cool flash. Try making a El Hazard or uhhh Armitage.

Roadkill Roadkill

Great movie!!

Good movie, great art, alot of effort, MAKE MORE DUDE MAKE MORE!

Christmas Bitch Christmas Bitch

Woah, hey there sexy mama!

Ok cream went into my boxers....when I saw her tits...Damn some putang and tits, thanks for the christmas present,sure does make u horny :).

Slipknot:Search for Durst Slipknot:Search for Durst

This is awsome

This is awsome man, GREAT WORK!

Heli-Shootin: New York Heli-Shootin: New York

Woah!

This is awsome greg, your making me want flash 5 now! I think im going to download it :) bye!

But still Im good with flash 4 so :P