Chevonne & Curly Chevonne & Curly

Uhhhh...this was submitted before.

Was submitted before. Do u really have to submit it again, and yes It was good and very funny..I would have voted 10 if it wasnt submitted more then once.... + Pirated by you. I know ur not from noisemedia...but now nice try :)

-Rumiko (a.k.a) Flashboy

noisemedia responds:

It sure smells like noisemedia? It sure feels like noisemedia? Hell, the sign out the front even says - noisemedia? Could this be coincidental? Or do I work here? I think the latter.

Gatorman and Flashboy. Just to let you know, I submitted the work on behalf of the team at noisemedia, it was a collaborative effort. I most definitely do work for the company, in which you can confirm by emailing me robert@noisemedia.com - or 604 684 3326. (Robert D'Assisi, vp operations noisemedia).
Glad you all liked the show, ep2 will be posted shortly.

Oh, and flashboy - this show has never been submitted to newgrounds, you may have seen the trailer on other portals *icebox, alt.sho etc. But never to newgrounds.

Thanks again for the praise! :)

Gundam Gundam

?? Ok, Gundam sucks, at least I think.

Gundam sux, but this was a pretty cool flash. Try making a El Hazard or uhhh Armitage.

Roadkill Roadkill

Great movie!!

Good movie, great art, alot of effort, MAKE MORE DUDE MAKE MORE!

dragonball P 1 dragonball P 1

????

Are you retarted? It's just a question...You see why im asking this question?

Kind a good movie tho

counter-strike movie counter-strike movie

Sweet movie man, Counter-Strike kicks ass

This movie is awsome make more dude,....im going to play CS now....bye!...

Un-named Skate Video Un-named Skate Video

Cool dude :)

Yo this is good, and thank god u didnt stop making flash. It sucked wit out u man, later.

-Flashboy

Downtown Skateboarding Downtown Skateboarding

SWEET

This was awsome! MAKE MORE MAN MAKE MORE!

Pikachu Music Video Pikachu Music Video

Awsome, Pokemon rulez!

This is awsome dude, funny, and pikachu is cool, Pokemon Rulez man!

A Tribute To Scott A Tribute To Scott

Very good and sweet.

This was nice of you to do a tribute to your friend, and im sorry, you do great flash movies! make more!

Chromius responds:

he didn't die, your a moron

The Final Flash The Final Flash

BEST MOVIE EVER

Yo Oliver, this is like the best movie ive seen on the portal, AND FUCKED UP HOMO WHO SAYS THIS IS SHIT WILL DIE! Ill talk to you on AIM later Oliver, bye!